We offer space to individuals, groups, and businesses for the purpose of selling hand-made arts and crafts.
Please refer to our
Arts & Crafts Booths Rules & Regulations (below).
Questions? Contact us at GreatDayBooths@gmail.com
Arts & Crafts Booth Space Fees: (Applications are not accepted without payment. Prices subject to change.)
Regular Booth Space (10x10):
$150 plus $10.50 sales tax; Total $160.50
Premium Booth Space: $175 plus $12.25 sales tax; Total $187.25
Electricity: $25 plus $1.75 sales tax; Total $26.75
Close Lot Parking: $25 plus $1.75 sales tax; Total $26.75
Here's what you need to do to get an Arts/Crafts Booth space........
Apply and Pay Online.
Convenience Fee applied to Credit Card payments)
|Download our Arts/Crafts Booth Application
and send by mail with your check or money order.
(See application for details.)
Submit photos by mail or by email to GreatDayBooths@gmail.com
ARTS & CRAFTS BOOTHS
Rules & Regulations
- There will be limited vendors in each like category.
- All partners sharing a booth must be listed on the application.
- Registration and payment are required. We accept applications and credit card payments electronically through this website. If registering by mail, submit Application along
with your fee to:
Day In the Country
P.O. Box 621607
Oviedo, FL 32762
Arts and Crafts Booths
- Make checks/money orders payable to: GFWC Oviedo Woman’s Club.
- A completed application, signed release statement, three (3)
photographs of the item(s) to be displayed, the
corresponding category(s), and
a written description of the item(s) must be
submitted. Award winners
the previous year are not required to submit photos of
their winning items. Photos may be submitted
electronically via GreatDayBooths@gmail.com.
- Once you have applied and your application has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation email within 60 days.
- A minimum of four (4) pieces must be
displayed in each of the registered categories.
Exhibitors may enter more than one category. To
qualify for judging, the appropriate category must be
registered at the time of application submittal. Please also submit an Arts and Crafts judging registration. See
the registration form or application for a list of categories.
- Exhibitors must exhibit their own
original work. No substitute exhibitors will be
allowed. Items must be handmade by the
- The following are prohibited and not be
accepted: manufactured articles, dealer’s imports, velvet
paintings, loose stones, commercial patterns, and items
purchased for resale. Jewelry not designed and
assembled by the exhibitor is prohibited. If any
violation occurs, the entry is forfeited and the exhibitor
will be asked to leave.
No food or drink sales are permitted in the booth.
- Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and forwarding applicable
Seminole County, Florida Sales Tax to the Florida
Department of Revenue.
- Artists will be provided a Booth Identification Card, which
MUST BE PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED on the front of the booth
for the duration of
the show. Failure to display the booth
identification card will result in the booth not being
- NO PARKING IS PROVIDED ON GROUNDS. There is not a reserved lot for vendors, however, there will be reserved parking in the lot at Oviedo Blvd and Center Lake Lane for a cost of $25. Reservations must be made before the event. Assignments will be on a first-come basis.
- There is electricity available for a limited number of booths for an additional cost of $25. We
have limited space for generators, therefore prior approval for the use of generators by the Event
Chairman is required.
- Be sure to also review the General Rules on the Booths page which are applicable to all types of booths.
- Sorry, there are NO REFUNDS on Arts and Crafts Booths after October 15.