General Booth Information and Rules & Regulations
These general rules and
regulations that apply to all booths. Refer to the page for each type of booth
for any additional rules and regulations that apply.
- Festival hours are 9am to 4pm.
- We provide booth space only, no tents, tables, chairs,
etc. Tents, tables, etc. are to be provided by participants.
Each booth space is approximately 10'x10'. All items are to be contained within the assigned space.
- Participants are
responsible for setting up and dismantling of their
Tents must be weighted or tied down to prevent
blowing over. Any electrical or other cords running on
the ground MUST be secured
with tape down their entire length
or covered to prevent tripping hazards. Any
gas/helium tank must be secured so that it will not tip
- Additional information regarding booth setup, booth numbers, and gate entrances
will be sent to accepted participants by late October.
- Only one vehicle per booth is allowed on the grounds during setup. Unload merchandise and immediately move your vehicle before beginning booth setup.
- Booths are to be attended at all times during the event.
- You cannot start breaking down your space until 4:00 pm Saturday. Please break down and pack up BEFORE getting your vehicle.
Vehicles are not allowed to enter or move about the grounds until approximately 4:15 - 4:30
pm when the Oviedo Police give clearance.
Our primary concern is for the safety of the
You must finish your cleanup and be off the grounds by 6 pm.
- You must bring your own garbage bags and containers and remove all garbage from your area.
- NO alcohol, drugs or unlawful transactions.
- If any violation of rules and regulartions occurs, the entry fee will be forfeited and the exhibitor will be asked to leave.
Violation may result in exclusion from any future event.
- Great Day in the Country
is held rain or shine. There is no rain date.
conditions are extremely unfavorable, the GFWC Oviedo Woman's
Club may cancel all activities.