Great Day in the Country
November 8, 2014
RULES & REGULATIONS
Festival hours are 9am to 4pm.
2. There is no registration fee for judging.
3. Artists/crafters will bring their items to be registered for judging
between 6:30 am and 9 am to the Primary Learning Center entrance (see map).
4. Participants may enter up to one item per category.
5. Artists/crafters must show identification when submitting items to be judged.
Must be a registered Artist/Crafter of the vendor booth.
A receipt will be given for each item submitted.
6. Judging begins promptly at 9 am and will continue to 11:00am.
No items may be registered during this time.
Artists/Crafters may pick up items after 11 am.
If assistance is needed to return items after judging is completed,
please let the attendants know when checking in at the Judging Registration table.
7. Show receipt(s) to pick up registered item(s).
If an artist/crafter does not have a receipt, legal identification can be shown
to claim registered items.
8. Categories to be judged are listed below.
9. Prizes will be awarded as follows:
a) One winner for each category will receive $200.
b) One winner for each division, Fine Arts Division & Crafts
Division, will receive $400.
c) Best of show winner will receive $1000.
d) Best decorated booth will receive free registration for the next Festival.
In the case that there are no qualified winners for a category,
then no award will be given for that category.
Winners will be notified in person. Announcements will also be made
from the Main Stage in the Food Area.
11. For questions concerning the judging process, please contact
our Judges Committee Chair, Lauratta Tice for more information
Please do not direct judging questions to the Vendor Coordinator who
assigns booth numbers.
Download this form to submit your item(s) to the Arts & Crafts event.
Contact GreatDayJudges@gmail.com for information on Great Day 2014.